At your request you can be put on our automatic delivery program. In todays busy world automatic delivery will give you one less thing to worry about. We estimate your usage from previous seasons to make sure you have the oil you need to keep you warm. We automatically fill your tank to maximum capacity as deemed necessary by our technicians. The customer remains on automatic delivery until Oâ€™Connell Oil is notified in writing by the customer to end automatic delivery.
You control when you get your heating oil deliveries. Call us with at least a 48 hour notice to set up a delivery time and amount of gallons you want (minimum 150 gallon). We suggest you do not allow your tank to go below 1/4 full to avoid running out of oil or other maintenance issues. A delivery charge may apply as determined by Oâ€™Connell Oil if Proper notice is not received.
How we determine your budget payment amount
We determine your estimated annual usage in gallons, multiply that amount by an estimated average price per gallon for the upcoming heating season, this gives us the amount of your projected total fuel cost for the
upcoming heating season. We divide that amount by 10 months/payments,. The result is your monthly payment from August to May.
Pre-pay Options: Contracts begin in August and run through May. Please call for details and pricing.
Budget Options: Contracts begin in August and run through May. Please call for details and pricing.
Payments may be made in: cash, personal check or charge.
Any change in delivery status must be in writing. Contract price valid August thru May 31 the following year. Deliveries made after May 31st either on automatic or will call will be charged the current market price regardless of remaining credit or debit balance.
Heating Systems Products
Click on manufacturer to visit their product site
|Hot Water Heaters|
|Spirovent Air Elimination|
|Amtrol Expansion Tank|
|Field blower vents|
Call Us Today for your Free Estimate
Smith Boiler and Riello Burner
By replacing their old inefficient Boiler and Burner this customer can save up to 30% on their annual heating bill.
Tips for Saving On your Heating:
* Check doors, windows, bathtubs,fireplaces and outlets for drafts.
* Make sure your attic has at least 6â€ť of thermal insulation.
* Weather strip and cover the outside glass of your windows with polyethylene sheets if you do not have storm windows.
* To keep your furnace running efficiently have it serviced and cleaned regularly.
* Seal any cracks you may have in the foundation of your home.
* Make sure the fireplace damper is closed when not in use.
* Lower your thermostat at night. You can save up to 10% on fuel costs over a heating season by lowering the temperature by as little as 5 degrees.
Energy Industry Related Websites